Urinary Tract Infection Home Remedy
Photo by amit77
Why Keep Doing What Doesn’t Work?
You were awakened by that ever so dreadful “burning feeling”. You quickly decide that you had rather crawl under a rock that deal with another urinary tract infection.
It’s always the same and the infections always come back. If only you could put life on pause until it’s all over…
3 Things to Know
1. Classic UTI symptoms and how to recognize the DANGER symptoms.
2. The cause of your UTI. You must know why it’s broken in order to fix it.
3. Learn what it takes to get a healthy urinary tract. This is they key to stopping
current and future urinary tract infections.
Urinary Tract Infection Symptoms
- Frequent urge to urinate. You may relieve little to no urine,
- Painful burning sensation either before, during or after urination,
- Foul odor in urine,
- Cloudy urine,
- Bloody urine,
- Bladder pain and discomfort,
- A general feeling of being discomfort, feeling unwell.
Kidney Infection Symptoms (Danger)
are the symptoms of a kidney infection.
- Fever and/or chills,
- Back pain or flank pain,
- Nausea and vomiting,
- Confusion. This is very common in elderly people.
It’s very important to get medical attention if you experience any of the above symptoms
Urinary Tract Infection Causes
E. coli is a friendly bacteria when located in your intestines. Sometimes this bacteria can sneak inside of your urinary tract. Once inside the urinary tract, E. coli attaches itself to your urinary wall. This once friendly bacteria has now become the sole source of your misery.
This is the birth of a urinary tract infection.
A Healthy Urinary Tract? What’s that?
Taking care of urinary health is important if you want to stop current and future infections. This is also key in preventing future infection. Keep reading to learn about a urinary tract infection home remedy that could have you back on your feet in no time. Are you ready for a healthy urinary tract?
Get The Healthy Urinary Tract You Crave